четверг, 8 марта 2018 г.

March 8

Good morning, my dear! Good morning!
I have not written to my blog about my life for a long time, today I want to share with you what was interesting in the last week.
As a girl, I love flowers, attention and care. And my man gave me a wonderful holiday.
March 8 in Russia is an international women's day. Since I organize the holidays myself for people, I'm always pleased to see how people try to make each other a surprise!

Праздник у меня начался еще 7 марта. В какой-то момент мне понравилось получать цветы, особенно если перед этим тебя напугали:
Я устроилась на работу в стоматологическую клинику аниматором. В моем распоряжении весь этаж, плюс лабиринт,игровые аппараты и много чего для мастер-классов с детьми. Сижу тая, жду пока маленькие пациенты выйдут от врача. И тут мне администратор говорит, тебя директор вызывает...
После работы на детской площадке, и с придурковатой управляющей, вызов начальства приводит в ужас. 
Спускаюсь я к директору, а там поздравления с 8 марта)))
Фух...я от испуга дар речи потеряла)))

Then in the evening I received flowers as a gift from my beloved man. Ah these pleasant things)))
His attention is important to me. I sometimes say to myself: it's probably impossible to love a person that much. But I love him. Four months, like one day and I'm short of this time. I guess I finally fell in love, and my man took my heart completely. On March 8 we went for a walk in the park. The weather is warm, we have in Krasnodar plus sixteen. This is the warmest day in a couple of months, the sun and almost no wind. d-hoo! I am delighted.










Этот милашка, совсем не милашка. Не успеешь оглянуться, как проворная обезьяна тащит у тебя личные вещи. И табличка про это тоже говорит.



Можно приплыть на остров лемуров. Или же покататься на маленькой пони.


Жираф все время демонстрировал только свою красивую точку, и поворачиваться мордой не собирался уплетая свой обед из травы.







We will not tell secrets, but someone did not even want to approach the goats. I saw them in my childhood as a child, I had enough in the village, and so on. And then it began - "Let's feed? Let's pat?" I'm so pleased to see how these animals evoke positive emotions in Sasha. I did not introduce you by the way, my man's name is Alexander. We love each other, and it gives me pleasure from this thought. We met, of course, under circumstances that were not positive, what to remember, and almost a year later we began to be friends. And as in a fairy tale, everything turned so ...




Everything has changed a lot in my life, and I treasure it. I appreciate the person who is next to me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий