воскресенье, 6 января 2019 г.

District news

Good evening, my dear readers. Do you often draw illusions in your head? Do you often hope for the best, knowing that this will not happen? Do you often believe in miracles?I still believe in a miracle. I so want the smell of spruce at home, a fireplace and a mandarin. You know, like in the good old fairy tales, such as The Nutcracker.Now I live on the outskirts of Krasnodar, an area called Avia Gorod, here people don’t believe in miracles .... they have an angry look, teenagers gather at garages and drink, here the whole area drinks alcohol, it's terrible. I am scared to look at these people - and on the first day my phrase about this area was exactly this: there is only one thing left in this area - drinking alcohol .. When I was about 17, I rented an apartment here, but it was all different. At 17, I already lived separately from my parents. There was a nice courtyard here, not so populated by different rabble, and everything seemed different.You know, I have good news: we made peace with Sasha. Over the past few weeks, this is the best thing that has happened. But my girlfriend is now strongly quarreled with a guy, and it seems to me that it will reach a divorce. It's terrible when people quarrel, but life is made of it. From happy and sad moments ...
 I probably should have dealt with Sasha, and to make peace with him now - understanding comes ... You do global mental work, analyze a lot. Tomorrow I'll go take her cat to me and he will stay with me while my girlfriend is with her parents in Moscow. She asked me to stay with me.      I've never lived with my friends, but I think we can live at my house for a while. Me of course it is important that she doesn't get overwhelmed now. It's a shame when people fight over nothing.  Today, the way Christmas. Do you celebrate this holiday? I'm also going to celebrate it with my Family. More precisely with my favorite man, and he for me is a family! Maybe we can go visit my mom. And most likely it will be a quiet and cozy evening together. It's good when people are together, especially if they love each other.  I was once asked-do I keep my diary? Yeah, he's in front of you my dear. To be honest, I really do wish that the holidays will soon be over, opened businesses, stores and companies, then I might have to work a lot. (create costumes for new programs)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий